Webcampista.com

mucho más que un foro

Camping Europa

POI’s for about 16000 European campsites

Hello,

The first update in 2008 (vs. 1.0801) of Archiescampings is online.
Besides a few adjustments to the other three poi-files, this time as promised we have worked hard to improve the euro11000-file.
In the meantime more as 1000 campsites of the 11000 have been checked and if necessary adjusted. More info you will find in a little word-file which is added to the download.

Please use the new address: ARCHIESCAMPINGS

Hello,

Just a short message to announce you that update 2.0802 is online.
The number of checked and if necessary adjusted positions of the campsites in the euro11000-file has increased again with 1000.
For the ones who have missed it: the CampingCardACSI 2008 campsites are available since several weeks.

Kindly regards,
Archie
ARCHIESCAMPINGS

Hello,

In principle this is my last announcement of an update of Archiescampings in this forum.
One reason is that it is a little embarrassing to me to announce every time my own work, the most important reason is that it takes an enormous amount of time to do so, because my website is now mentioned in almost 200 forums all over Europe.

On my website you can see now under the tab News what’s new in the latest update. (If you have the intention to visit Portugal or Norway, you certainly must take a look!)

If you think it is worth doing, please add my site to your favourites and look regular for any update and if you want, announce it yourself in this forum or other places.

Archie
ARCHIESCAMPINGS

Ya está disponible para su descarga la última actualización antes del verano con un gran número de añadidos.
Si planeas irte de viaje por el sur de Francia, España, Italia o Croacia, te aconsejo que instales esta última version.

Archie
Archiescampings

Thank you very much, Archie, for your work.

My gratitude is also for your friend Parafoeter and for all those who help with his effort, kindly, to make the life easier those that like me enjoy travelling.

Again, thank you

Ah, I forgot it.
If one day you travel to Spain, in my signature of this post you will find a linkage to a modest POI, which will take you to the most economic service stations of my country.
Again, thank you.

PDI for all French campsites!

PDI for all French campsites!

Thanks to the enormous efforts of Parafoeter who has located all these campsites, I was able to publish a new “special” in which you find almost all French campsites. Among these campsites you will find a lot of “municipals” and little campsites. Information about the names of the cities and the department numbers has been added as additional information.
NB: These 9000 French campsites will not been found all (yet) in the large euro12000-file.

Archie
ARCHIESCAMPINGS

Please, don’t forget to visit Parafoeter’s website also to download an Excel-file with the additional information of these campsites.
Campinglinks Europa

(Please translate this message in your own language in this forum)

Archie dice en su post:

Un PDI con todos los campings franceses.

Gracias a los enormes esfuerzos de Parafoeter, que ha ubicado todos estos campings, pude publicar un nuevo "especial" en el que encontraréis casi todos los campings franceses. Entre estos campings encontraréis un montón de "municipales" y campings pequeños. Se ha añadido información sobre los nombres de las ciudades y el número de los departamentos como información adicional.
Nota: No todos estos 9000 campings franceses se encuentran (todavía) en el gran fichero euro12000.

Archie
ARCHIESCAMPINGS

Por favor, no olvidéis visitar también el sitio web de Parafoeter para descargar un archivo Excel con información adicional sobre estos campings.

Campinglinks Europa

La última actualización con más de 21000 campings europeos de Archiescampings está a su disposición, antes de la temporada de verano. Encuentre fácilmente su camping favorito usando su navegador.

Los poi’s están disponibles para los sistemas de navegación más usuales, y ahora también para teléfonos móviles y otros sistemas de navegación con el software MacGuider/Sygic

En esta actualización se ha añadido la marca (-WiFi) en los campings que ofrecen a sus clientes conexión inalámbrica a internet.

¡Les deseo un buen viaje, que disfruten de su temporada de camping y de buen tiempo!

ARCHIESCAMPINGS

A few days ago I have published an addition (vs 01-06-09a) to my latest update with a lot of extra campistes with WiFi (WLAN).
Maybe interesting for the ones who want to take their laptops along?!

Regards,
Archie

ps; If you understand (my) English, please translate the message here for your countrymen who don't.

A few days ago I have published an addition (vs 01-06-09a) to my latest update with a lot of extra campistes with WiFi (WLAN).
Maybe interesting for the ones who want to take their laptops along?!

Regards,
Archie

ps; If you understand (my) English, please translate the message here for your countrymen who don't.

Hace unos días he publicado una adición (vs 01-06-09A) a mi última actualización, con un montón de extras campistas con WiFi (WLAN).
Tal vez sea interesante para los que quieren llevar sus ordenadores portátiles?!

Saludos,
Archie

Ola!

If you are interested in the campsites of CampingCheque I have good news.
Since last night you can download the poi's of the collection for the year 2010!

If you are not a member of CC, it is interesting too to refresh your collection of campsite poi's, because the amount of available poi's has increased over 23.000!

Regards,
Archie

ARCHIESCAMPINGS

If it is a long time ago when you installed the poi’s for campsites in your navigation system, maybe it is the right time to do so now.

Version 01-01-2010 of Archiescampings is online now with about 24.000 European campsites in total and with specials for
- campsites along the European highways,
- all the CampingCheque 2010 campsites and
- the CampingCardACSI campsites 2010!

All other news about my website you can find as usual by clicking the news button.

I wish you all pretty days and a perfect camping year 2010!

ARCHIESCAMPINGS

Hola!

Since about a month there is a new update online of my website with not only now POI's for 25.000 european campsites, but also with the possibility to preview the campsites in GoogleEarth!

ARCHIESCAMPINGS

The latest version of archiescampings (30-06-10) before this summer season is online!

I wish you all a perfect holiday without searching to your campsite,

Archie
ARCHIESCAMPINGS

25.900 pdi for campsites

25.900 pdi for campsites

25.900 pdi for campsites

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all of you!

Since a few hours the latest version of Archiescampings, Europe’s largest and most accurate website for downloading poi’s of campsites, is online.
Please, if you think it is necessary, keep sending me your comments. If you know campsites which are still not in my dbase, I like to receive your information!

Kind regards,

Archie
ARCHIESCAMPINGS

Please, translate this message in your own language if you are able to.

Camping cheque 2011

Camping cheque 2011

Archiescampings.eu is the first one to announce you the new offer of CAMPING CHEQUE for 2011!

Of the 586 campsites in Europe 2010 45 will disappear. 56 new ones will be add in 2011, so the total amount will increase slightly to 597.
(In addition, the number of CC sites in Morocco increases from 3 to 6).

The new campsites are located in:
- Austria (1)
- Belgium (1)
- Bulgaria (1)
- Denmark (3)
- France (20)
- Germany (4)
- Greece (6)
- Ireland (2)
- Italy (4)
- Montenegro (1)
- Norway (7)
- Portugal (1)
- Serbia (1)
- Spain (3)
- Great Britain (1)

Also wondering if your favorite campsite is still part? Do you already want to see the new opportunities for next year?
Please check www.archiescampings.eu/view > Camping Cheque 2011 to make a virtual visit to all the campsites.

Very soon of course it will be possible to download the new poi’s for your navigation from www.archiescampings.eu.

Version 01/11/2010 of archiescampings is now online.
New in this update are the Camping Cheque campsites of 2011.
For lovers of camping in France I have also good news. The limit of 10,000 campsites in France has passed. Many, many of hundreds mostly smaller beautifully situated campsites added.
Now over 26,700 poi's European sites are available for free download!

ARCHIESCAMPINGS

please translate this message in Spanish

© 2004-2024 Webcampista.com