Webcampista.com

mucho más que un foro

Pregunta ¿A alguien le interesaría hacer un chat en Inglés?

MarcosR

timid@
¿A alguien le interesaría hacer un chat en Inglés?
Estoy estudiando inglés y me interesa practicar como sea. Como tengo vicio con lo del chat se me ha ocurrido que a lo mejor podíamos usar una de esas salas del chat que esta libre para chatear en inglés.

Yo no hablo mucho inglés pero escribiendo me manejo, aunque ponga disparates. No haría falta que supieramos mucho inglés, no se trata de que nos corrijamos sino de que nos obliguemos a escribir deprisa en inglés.

¿Alguien se apunta?

Good evening,

I am studying english anda i like to practise it. I am in a second level of a language school A2. I don´t know what is your level but I supose that is going to be a better that mine.

Do you have to use english in your work or is for a hobby?

Write soon, please

Aitor

If you want to speak in a chat you can say a day and an hour anda I´m going to stay in

Bye

Marcos , ¿ que más quisiera yo ?pero es la asignatura nº 1 en pendientes y no encuentro tiempo o momento para arrancar con el inglés que tan olvidado tengo , a pesar de que en favoritos tengo como tres cursos gratis on-line, y en casa libros de todos los colores

si por fin me arrancase este invierno con cierta constancia , no dudes que ahí estaré,,,,,,,pero no lo des por hecho.

Me pasa lo mismo, me encanta el ingles, pero... no tengo tiempo ni voluntad para hacerlo en casa, eso si no paro de ver por internet todo lo que puedo en ingles, incluso alguna que otra peli en b.o.

Algún día. Por cierto para no tener ni idea de ingles he entendido casi todo lo que ha comentado el amigo LASTRAS DE LA TORRE.

Me pasa lo mismo, me encanta el ingles, pero... no tengo tiempo ni voluntad para hacerlo en casa, eso si no paro de ver por internet todo lo que puedo en ingles, incluso alguna que otra peli en b.o.

Algún día. Por cierto para no tener ni idea de ingles he entendido casi todo lo que ha comentado el amigo LASTRAS DE LA TORRE.

a ti lo que te gustan son las inglesas mamonazo

Hello MarcosR!
I find your idea great and would gladly participate in that you suggest. However, unfortunately, I am afraid I don’t have that much time to get involved as I would like to. I encourage you to start with the English chat-room as you propose which will help you all a lot improving your language skills.
Go ahead with it. :king:

Regards and Good Luck

Yo lo intento, peo no aseguro que me entendais lo que quiero decir.

hi marcos! good idea! I´ll talk to you in English any time I see you, even in webcampadas!! get ready!

Hi Marcos , you idéa is interesting but créo that you be have more, if you direct for yourself to chats Americans or Ingléses, where by force tendras that to speak in English.
Also you have specific sites(places) to practise, as this one:
Espanglish Chat
Regards.

un chat no sé, pero este hilo igual se convierte en el hilo del inglés...............qué envidia me dáis!!!

nice to meet you !!

Hi everyone!! I´m interesting too, but I think it will really dificult

I´m sorry I was wrong and press "respuesta rapida"
I wanted to say that it will difficult to coincide but I´ll like very much
I hope this is thread continue

I´ll see you later...bye

Pues si ya me es lioso intentar leer todos los mensajes que salen en el chat, se me escapan todos y no doy a basto a leer, contra menos a escribir.... como para tener que leerlo en ingles .... :(

Como decía aquel... Do you speak English? .... yes pero poco :) :)

Hi,
This is fantastic I will try to write something everyday. But I supose that the next week I won´t write anything because i will have to go with my school to a farm and i suppose that farm haven´t a internet but it possible i promise you that i´m going to write.

See you

Jo!! Yo también quiero hablar inglés!!

En vez de iros a un chat,podrías escribiros aquí y así podemos intentar averigüar lo que decís los que no sabemos de inglés,jejeje

Un saludo.

ok then, by the way, in ten minutes I´m going to gym for half an hour.Very little time, I know, but Gabriela is sleeping and my back aches.....Kind of webenglishcafé, isn´t it? jejeje ( ahora me rio en español!!!)

Hi. I can read and write in english quite fluid. But my realy problem are while i´m speaking and my pronunciation, beacause i havn´t practique for a long time in this one.
But the chat isn´t necessary. This post is realy interesting, je,je...
I see you.
SPEED.

Huy, huy.....con anamaria yo no juego. Bueno vale, si, pero no te rias...

Cheer you up Belen!!! we´re wait for you

cheer you up, everyone!!!

I´m studyng english too for one years and I don´t know still enough so I think I´ll like a lot.
I hope you can help me!!!

bye

I think this is a very interesting idea in order to improve our English knowledge. In fact I'll be willing to write a bit of English every day so as to avoid forgetting it.
I began to study English when I was a young boy and now I am 64, but I have very few oportunities for practising and I think this could be great.
Posteado via telefono movil

¿por que no en mandarín?..... ¿hay alguien?

¿por que no en mandarín?..... ¿hay alguien?

Hello, also I would like to share that chat, I have forgotten that language because I am studying Chinese = " 因为我学习中文,你好,我希望也分享那闲谈,我忘记了那种语言 ".

Bueno, estoy matriculado en 1º de chino, y en realidad lo que hago es utilizar un traductor, pero me gustaría encontrar un "compa" para intercambiar conocimientos. El Chino es dificilísimo pero engancha mucho.

© 2004-2024 Webcampista.com