Webcampista.com

mucho más que un foro

13.500 POI's for Campings

Thanks to the enormous efforts of Parafoeter who has located all these campsites, I was able to publish a new “special” in which you find almost all French campsites. Among these campsites you will find a lot of “municipals” and little campsites. Information about the names of the cities and the department numbers has been added as additional information.
NB: These 9000 French campsites will not been found all (yet) in the large euro12000-file.

Archie
ARCHIESCAMPINGS

Please, don’t forget to visit Parafoeter’s website also to download an Excel-file with the additional information of these campsites.
Campinglinks Europa

(Please translate this message in your own language in this forum)

Traducido con el traductor de google mas o menos quedaria asi:

Gracias a los enormes esfuerzos de Parafoeter que ha situado todos estos campings, tuve la oportunidad de publicar un nuevo "especial" en que se encuentran casi todos los campings franceses. Entre estos campings encontraras un montón de "municipales" y pequeños campings. La información sobre los nombres de las ciudades y el departamento de números se ha añadido como información adicional.
Nota: Entre estos "Camping francia 9000" no se encuentran todos (aún) en las grandes euro12000-file.

Archie .
Por favor, no se olvide de visitar la página web de Parafoeter también para descargar un archivo de Excel con la información adicional de estos campings.

MUCHAS GRACIAS POR TU LABOR ARCHIE.

yo tengo el miomap3.2 y no se que ficheros tengo que coger de francia y en que carpeta y subcarpeta debo meterlo
por favor ayuda, estoy neofito
saludos

yo tengo el miomap3.2 y no se que ficheros tengo que coger de francia y en que carpeta y subcarpeta debo meterlo
por favor ayuda, estoy neofito
saludos

Donde mejor te puedes informar de eso es en este foro (si no lo ves, es porque tienes que registrarte):
Ingresar

:wave:

kiyo, gracias, pero ya estoy registrado hace tiempo, por eso pongo mi problema, porque no encuentro mis dudas.
saludos desde Valencia

Yo creo que miomap 3.2 es igual que igo my way plus 2.006 y ahi no se podía meter ningun poi, o era muy dificil. Si te gusta miomap, lo mas parecido es Igo 8 y ahi si se pueden meter pois, aparte de que los mapas estan actualizados.

@ KRAUS, Gracias for your translations on my website!
@ All of you, please be patient, at the moment I am working hard at new website with new files to download!
Saludus

Ola!

My new website with the new downloads is now online!
Please visit it to get the newest updates!

There is still more to come!!

Merry Christmas and a happy newyear to you all!

Archie
ARCHIESCAMPINGS

Gracias por tu labor Archie,no sabes lo útil que me resulta la información de tu página.
Un Saludo y Feliz Año.

La actualización de la página de Archie, con muchas modificaciones de situaciones de campings y con la incorporación de bastantes campings nuevos está disponible desde esta madrugada.

Ola!

Since last night a new update of the poi's is online, with more as 23.000 campsites all over Europe and with the new collection of CampingCheque 2010!

Kind regards,
Archie
ARCHIESCAMPINGS

If it is a long time ago when you installed the poi’s for campsites in your navigation system, maybe it is the right time to do so now.

Version 01-01-2010 of Archiescampings is online now with about 24.000 European campsites in total and with specials for
- campsites along the European highways,
- all the CampingCheque 2010 campsites and
- the CampingCardACSI campsites 2010!

All other news about my website you can find as usual by clicking the news button.

I wish you all pretty days and a perfect camping year 2010!

ARCHIESCAMPINGS

But I don´t know, who do you do the take of coordenadas?

Is very hard, travel 500 km for arried to nowhere :(

jeje nose yo cómo habra quedado en inglés :S

En castellano: Cómo has realizado la toma de coordenadas? es muy duro viajar 500 km para no llegar a ningún sitio ;)

Now 25.000 European campsites for your navigation

Now 25.000 European campsites for your navigation

Hola Koloko,

I am afraid I don not understand your question quiet well. Maybe someone else can help you in Espana or Castallano.

If you want to view the campsites before leaving home, there is a new possibility to help you on my website, install GoogleEarth (free) and go to the VIEW page!

ARCHIESCAMPINGS (view before)

ARCHIESCAMPINGS (homepage)

No se a vosotros pero a mi el énlace no me funciona.Saludos

Archie: Hi,I'm sorry but the link does not work, greetings

Just a short message to inform you the last update before the summer season of ARCHIESCAMPINGS is online now.
So, if you have a navigation system and like camping, please don’t forget to download the latest information before leaving.

I wish you all a very pleasant holiday!

25.900 campsite poi's

25.900 campsite poi's

Hello all of you!

Since a few hours the latest version of Archiescampings, Europe’s largest and most accurate website for downloading poi’s of campsites, is online.
Please, if you think it is necessary, keep sending me your comments. If you know campsites which are still not in my dbase, I like to receive your information!

Kind regards,

Archie
ARCHIESCAMPINGS

Please, translate this message in your own language if you are able to.

25.900 PDIs de campings

25.900 PDIs de campings

Hola a todos!

Desde hace unas pocas horas, está online la última versión de Archiescampings, la mayor y más precisa página web de Europa para la descarga de PDIs de campings.
Por favor, si creéis que es necesario, continuad enviándome vuestros comentarios.
Si conocéis campings que todavía no estén en mi base de datos, me gustaría recibir vuestra información.
Saludos cordiales,

Archie
ARCHIESCAMPINGS

Por favor, traducid este mensaje a vuestro idioma si podéis.

© 2004-2024 Webcampista.com